Wednesday, June 16, 2010

late night study sesh

Hey Conan,
   Sorry I haven’t written in a few days it’s because things are going crazy with finals and all.  Tomorrow I have my chem final and that’s it (I should be having French as well but due to the fact that my teacher gave birth last weekend she made our test a week early) chemistry is going to be by far my hardest final.  It’s so hard that I (along with most honors chemistry students) am not trying to ace the test … I’m trying to do better than most kids so when the 20 point curve or whatever it is comes in I will have a passing grade … yes that’s the kind of test this is :/ … so for this test we are allowed to have one 8 by 11 sheet of paper with whatever we want handwritten on the front and back … I worked on it for about 10 hours today after I got out of school … well I just woke up at 3:30 in the morning and so I decided to finish it … insane I know … so right now it’s 4:15 in the morning and I’m just beginning to feel tired again … I don’t know why I woke up it’s kind of insane considering how exhausted I am … but I’m happy I got a little more studying in … not that it will help much :/ okay well that’s really it for now I’m going to attempt to sleep again … I’ll write in tomorrow for sure,

Austin Rapkin-Citrenbaum

PS. Conan O’Brien read this!

No comments: