Friday, October 15, 2010

FRIDAY ... Camera :D

Hey Conan, so this one's gonna be short because I get out of school at 2:40 and it is 2:24 so I'm probably not going to have the time to write some long-ass thing BUT irrigardless (as GG used to say) I shall write a lil' sumthin sumthin ... anyways so today's Friday which I am obviously pumped about because its the weekend and all ... today was a good day, got my work done and all, I actually had a test first period and I aced it! I even got the extra credit because my stupid math teacher didn't realize that I'd figure out how to do the problem on my calculator which once I figured it out (less than a minute after I read the problem) I got the answer in about a minute ... whereas if I had actually done it the way he'd expected me too it would have taken maybe 10 to 12 minutes ... so that was awesome ... So I have been trying to decide for some time now, the camera that I want to get ... and yesterday I finally found the one I want, it is Nikon's D3100 
  
That's a picture incase you were wondering ... well I actaully gotta go now because I still need to post this on tumblr and stuff so i guess thats all ... until next time (I'm working on a better way to finish)

Austin Rapkin-Citrenbaum

 

No comments: