Thursday, February 11, 2010

FONTS ARE AWESOME

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000105 EndHTML:0000006208 StartFragment:0000002484 EndFragment:0000006172
Hey Conan, it’s about two in the morning as I’m beginning to write this and I don’t know how long it will take me to post it, but I suppose before two thirty.  So I really wanted to write in tonight but by the time I realized I wanted to write in I was getting really tired so I decided not to.  Then something amazing happened, like a Christmas miracle I found a new font WHICH I LOVE! And I just couldn’t resist writing with this font; it has inspired me to blog at two in the morning.  HORAY!  I’m not sure if my blog will be posted with this font (because as usual I’m writing this in word first) but either way I can enjoy the way it looks on my word document before I post it.  I found this font because of Stumble upon, it brought me to a website with 45 amazing fonts and I downloaded this one, although I may be downloading more in the near future.  Here is the sight:


Check it out it’s really awesome!  So today was actually a pretty good day, I woke up early even though I didn’t have school because I wanted to be sweet and text Mariel first thing that way she had me while she was at school.  By 11:30ish I had woken up enough to go out and shovel which I did for about an hour while texting Maddy and Alexa.  Maddy and I ended up meeting at the local Starbucks, I walked its about a ten minute walk for me so it was no big deal.  Maddy’s mom drove her and she met me there, we got some food and some stuff to drink (I got tea) and then when we finished we walked back to my house and hung out for a while, it was loads of fun I LOVE hanging out with Maddy.  So Maddy left at about six and after that I went down the street for Tobie’s (my little cousin) birthday party.  Today was her twelfth birthday and my aunt had the whole family along with some family friends over for Tobie.  It was good fun although I went home early to relax and talk to people online.  Well that’s about it for tonight.  I’ll post back maybe tomorrow if not then the next day. 

Austin

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: