Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life is really complicated

Hey Conan, I know being a teenager is supposed to be confusing and often upsetting.  I understand that everyone has rough spots when they are growing up.  And I know that they all say that their problems are so original, but I really think mine are just different.  I’m not necessarily saying that what I’m going through is so different than any of the other billions of people that have grown up; I’m saying that my issues are not too common and my circumstances are extremely original.  For instance, I don’t want to go into my long list of problems but it’s the fact that my friends are so far away from me, that I don’t have friends here and the ones I do have live too far away.  It’s really tough because I am dealing with so many “social” issues on top of all my life issues.  Some of my problems are general teenager problems like school being tough and parents being annoying on occasion or even my on coming insomnia, but other problems that I have are more original like the fact that I am dealing with things way beyond my maturity level.  There is a person in my life, who used to understand better what was wrong and this person would do anything to fix it.  This person is having some issues of their own right now and some of them are caused by me, the thing that this person doesn’t realize is that they are making so many negative choices that are not helping them feel better and are definitely making it worse for me.  The worst part is that things have gotten way better over the past week and my two month depression seems to have come to an end, but I feel that nothing I do will make it any better for some time and that really sucks.  Although I am no longer unable to sleep or eat or think, I still have trouble sleeping and concentrating and I can barley eat, and the only way it can be fixed is not with my actions.  I know what I have to do to move it along but I also know that I cannot fix it by myself and I just don’t see it getting fixed at least this week.  It’s so hard to really think into the future, but if I try to I just don’t see it getting better for at least 3 maybe 4 weeks and that’s a long time.  I am hoping to improve it a bit during this week and weekend but I just cannot be sure.  That’s all for now I need to go work or something to relax my mind.  Until next time

Your fan,
Austin

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: