Wednesday, February 10, 2010

UPDATE

Conan I haven’t posted in way too long, and there’s no excuse, I've just been lazy and I'm sorry.  I am also sorry to say this wont be a long post considering its almost 2:30 as I am beginning to write this and I am getting up at 9 to text Mariel because although I have no school tomorrow she only has a two hour delay and I don't want her to be lonely.  Anyway I think Ill just give you a tiny synopsis of the last week.  School has been fine, a bit stressful but fine, we had a HUGE snowstorm last Friday/Saturday and there was so much snow we had a two-hour delay on Monday.  Due to presidents weekend we have a half-day Thursday and Friday off for this week, but because of another snowstorm that began last night we have a six-day weekend!!!  I am happy to say I have continued to post a poem every day, even though sometimes-past midnight but I don't think that matters, I mean it is my blog isn't it.  That’s what my big sister Sammy says, she has her own blog and she’s actually been noted in magazines and stuff and she gets paid to advertise, but she always says, its her blog if she doesn't want to post for a week she doesn't have too, no one can tell her what to do about her own damn blog.  She says the same for me.  And she’s right.  Sammy is really smart about stuff like that, common sense stuff.  She always sees right through the bullshit.  Okay Conan sorry to cut it short but I am going to go to bed, night!

Until next time (hopefully not too long)

Austin

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: