Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Conan read this day 6 part 1?

Conan, I read an article on your situation with NBC and Leno and all of that crap. First of all, my point of view is that its unfair to move you and if you have to change cause of Leno you should get his spot. Also I feel that you are truly better than him and you have a chance to be an extremely important person in the world of talk shows, someone’s going to come along some time and change it like Carson and king. Why can't that be you? I definitely think Fox isn’t looking too bad for you, if you get the chance you may want to think about it, you could even call it "the some time at night show with some white guy" You have loyal fans Conan and they will follow, this is only going to increase your popularity its not like your leno. If you were messing up like he is and that’s why they wanted to move shows around it would be different but I think your doing a fantastic job. Now you know how I feel though, you were promised something and its just being changed when you did nothing wrong. Well that’s been happening to me for two months and last night it started to end, by next week things should finally be done with this nasty boat ride. Not that its going to get super easy but its going to get a million times better, and that will happen to you too Conan because no matter what your going to end up with a show, it just sucks if it has to be so much later. Conan I am either going to post again today or a super long one because I do have some crazy stuff to tell you. So that’s all for right now bud and keep your head up.

Your loyal fan

Austin

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: