Thursday, January 28, 2010

midterms are over but my troubles are just begining

Hey buddy boy! So today I finished my midterms, French was my last one.  It was really tough but I think I will have a B on it so I am just very happy it’s over.  Don’t want to talk about my life right now because it keeps getting crazier and harder, as I am sure yours is.  Although I bet you love spending time with your family.  So there is some exciting news.  My big sister Sammy and I talk all the time, and about everything.  Well a couple of nights ago she was trying to cheer me up at 1:30 in the morning and I decided I was going to mess with this guy who she knows.  So I get is screen name and he doesn’t know who I am and I start explaining to Sammy how he is typing and then he stops and starts again, which you can see because there is an indicator of when your chat buddy is talking.  So I said to her that he would type something, then delete it and maybe even type and delete again before sending his message.  I said it was because I was getting too him and he was trying to figure out how not to show it.  So anyway Sammy says to me, “Austin, you should right a book” and I laugh and say that it’s appealing but I never can think of anything meaningful to right about.  Now Sammy and I both enjoy writing and we have countless interesting conversations.  So today I was sitting in class after I had finished my midterm and I was thinking about what I had said to her last night that made her tell me to write a book.  I decided to write a book about living, about what its really like in a completely true format, and to open myself up a bit.  I don’t want to make it a book about how horrible it is being a teen, or how great because both of those things are not true.  I want it to be about being a teenager and problems we all confront, and the right way to handle those problems.   I don’t even know if I will finish the book ever, but as of now I’m starting it, and I’m kind of excited.  Well that’s all for now Coco I’ll write in again soon

Austin

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: