Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hey coco...so this weekend started rough, kind of like my week went. Last night I had my grand fathers 85th birthday here at my house, but you need to understand something about my grandfather he isn’t your typical 85 year old. First of all, he goes to the gym almost every day of the week and has been for years and years. The funny part is that his best two friends are a 40 something former NFL player who is now a body builder/personal trainer at the gym, and a 30 something gorgeous tall blond lacrosse player and coach/ personal trainer at the gym. My grandfather is about 4 foot 11 so this is pretty hilarious to everyone that knows him. So this was a fun party, lots of personal trainers I'm friends with and some all around crazy people, My grandfather has no friends his age so it was not a boring party as you might think. Anyways today I woke up not feeling good, emotionally and physically but my big sis came and we went out for a while and I called my girlfriend Mariel at the end of the day and she helped me sort everything out so now I'm feeling way better. I am a bit confused about how the timing of your show is changing although I must say since I watch it on hulu the next day it doesn’t really effect me. I did love that comedian that was on last night he was awesome. Extremely funny. I really don’t have much to say but I do have a lot of homework so ill write in tomorrow Mr. solution.

the guy who occasionally watches your show
Austin

PS.
CONAN READ THIS!

No comments: