Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Connan Number 1 5/1/10

So this is day one on my blog to Connan O’Brien. I'd like to start off with a message to Connan O’Brien; Connan this blog is my way of talking to you and telling you about my life and my views on the world. I hope that the other people who read this will make it popular enough to reach your eyes. I'll tell you a bit about myself, I am 16 years old and a sophomore in high school; I like high school because I like to learn...HOWEVER I hate a few mean teachers and the majority of the students that attend my school. I have always been social at school but I have only ever been accepted by people who take the time to get to know me and many don't give me that chance. I used to think it was my fault that my life worked that way but five summers ago I started going to sleep away camp and I always have been one of the most popular and beloved people there. So I guess its just my crappy township. Now you might say, well Austin sometimes you get put in a place that you're not going to like and you just have to push through it; that’s the funny thing. I don't have to be here, my parents don’t even want me in this school. Its not that its a bad school its ranked third in the whole Philadelphia area and after its construction is finished next year it will be the number one public school. The thing is, I'm a performer I have been dancing since I was five and I also sing/beat box and write music, I also really would love to act one day. When I was in 8th grade my mother forced me to audition for CAPA it is the high school for performing arts in the city of Philadelphia and it is one of the most renown performing arts schools in the country, this particular school according to my mom gets thousands of applications every year and only accepts a couple hundred, even less of which are boys. Yes you hit the nail right on the head Connan I got accepted, but I didn't want to go...why you ask? I'm not sure at the time it was because my current school has a great sports program and I played all three seasons and because I wanted to stay with my "friends" which we know I don’t have, I guess unlike Obama I’m not down with change. So I declined this opportunity. Now three years later I’m in my sophomore year and CAPA has accepted me again and I don’t want to go...I know I’m really messed up. I still want to perform though I just don’t feel that that is the correct path for me. Now I have a question for you Connan...I am not a bad speller but I'm not the spelling bee champion either, so when I googled your name to make sure I spelled it right I noticed that sometimes its spelled with an "e" and sometimes with an "a" this is super confusing, and the fact is with all the trouble I’m going to have spelling your name, I may have to stick to coco ;) well this has been super long but I just wanted to introduce myself as a first blog, I hope to post every day after I watch your show on hulu.

Your "not so much" number one fan
Austin Citrenbaum

PS.
CONNAN READ THIS


No comments: