Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 7 You can make it through

Conan what your going through SUCKS but I think that NBC will see if they haven’t already that your too great and asset to lose. Your show has been amazing the last few nights and your fans have been calling your name twice as loud as before. I don't see how NBC could make the mistake of letting you leave because they wont give you what they promised. I more than agree that the tonight show will not be the tonight show at 12:05 and I also feel that Leno is the one who needs to be moved not you. But let me promise you that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I know that this isn’t over, and its quiet possible that the worst is yet to come, but the grass is much greener on the other side and if you can make it through this turmoil then you will be able to have what you deserve. I know this because I have gone through the same type of thing. I'm obviously not a TV host but I went through a time when bad things kept happening even though each was more unfair then the next, and it all finished last night with a final blow but now I am in the clear and it seems like everything is about to get all better, and I mean perfect. Sometimes it seems that there is nothing left to lose and you will find that there is, and sometimes it seems that the difficulties are over, but you will definitely learn that they have yet to begin. But you will get through this and I promise that when you do it will be great. You will know when it’s all over, because you will feel like you finally are in charge and not like someone is making you their bitch, or HO. There will probably be times that you think its over but if you still feel in any way controlled then it wont be long before you find that it isn’t over. I can’t write much more because I do have a lot of work. I just wanted you to know that it will end some time.

Your number 1 fan (kinda)

Austin Citrenbaum

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: