Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last Dance

Conan, I just finished watching your final show as host of the tonight show for Conan O'brien and I have to say it was one of the most amazing shows you have ever put on, from the guests to your touching speech and of course playing with Lynyrd Skynyrd one of the greatest musical acts of all time, to one of the greatest rock songs of all time. Its sad that I only got to watch you for 7 months, but what saddens me even more is that I will have to wait until my junior year too watch you again. I am still going to write in as often as possible thought. maybe my blog can last longer than your show :) In all seriousness though, I really hope you host another show come September because I will most definitely watch it. Either way thank you so much for entertaining me for the last 7 months and I can't wait to be entertained by you again. I hate to say I have midterms on Monday and I have to go study, but that's life isn't it.

Your ever loyal fan,

Austin Citrenbaum

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: