Friday, January 22, 2010

Stickin' it too the man!

Hey Conan, Not much time to write due to a HUGE test next period and midterms next week and my life being super crazy right now but I'll squeeze in a quick one. It seems weird and even bad to say that I don't have much time to write considering the fact that it is highly plausible that you will not have a show much longer for me to comment on, or for me to be a guest of for that matter. All the same you will still be alive and hopefully with your extra time to browse the interweb you will find this very blog that you must be reading right now so thanks for finding it. ANYWAY, the point is that I loved the piece with the Bugatti dressed as a mouse with the rolling stones, and I think the fact that it isn't supposed to be funny is what makes it so funny. I think you have the total right to do that and you should after what NBC is not only doing to you but itself. I don't want you to think that I haven't noticed all of the other, shall we say "very expensive" music playing for just seconds in between breaks and I absolutely love it. Although NBC decided not to air the Bugatti dressed as a mouse skit with the Rolling Stones on the internet You should know it is on quite a few sites and there is a possibility that they will still have to pay for it. I showed my dad the clip and he said that there is no way you guys bought the car but I said (and hope) you did because you're really sticking it to the man and its awesome. Norm Macdonald was awesome last night he is always the best when he comes on. If you do a new show he should make surprise visits all the time. And Adam Sandler was amazing he took what little dignity NBC had left and shoved it right up there "CUNTS" That is all I can write for now, Until next time.

Your FREAKING AMAZING FAN

Austin Citrenbaum

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: