Thursday, January 21, 2010

Your better than he is!

Hey Conan, I'm still so confused about your situation. Its just that you are undeniably better and more popular than Leno so why would NBC bag your show and the longest running late night show in history just to give him 28 minutes of fame a night. It seems like NBC is going to lose something in this situation no matter what, but why don't they lose their less valuable hosts (Leno) either way I really hope that if you stop working for NBC you and your whole crew get a new spot somewhere else because I know I will continue to watch. Last night I was on stumble upon and it brought me to a video of you, I guess it was when you were wrapping up your show in New York. You were talking about all the times you had live bloopers and there was a video montage of them and it was so hilarious. I know these blogs have been really short lately but its just because there has been so much going on but not stuff that I feel like talking about, so my blogs have not really included my life at all. I hope to change that soon, but until then good luck

Austin

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: