Saturday, January 30, 2010

Life takes a turn

Hey Conan, so my life’s made a full 180 and everything seems to be going great now.  Well everything’s getting better there’s a couple things that are changing but they are going to take more than a day to change.  To be honest everything that has changed I never thought it would be able to change in such a short amount of time.  So I am very happy.  First of all my Michael Jackson “This Is It” DVD came in the mail Wednesday and I have watched it twice!  It’s so awesome.  I also got these new shoes, well not too new.  My friend Jake got them about a year ago but he’s only worn them twice and he grew out of them, he’s a shoe guy and shoe guys wear shoes only a few times.  Regardless the shoes are really flamboyant and I really love that.  Here they are:






    So right now I’m relaxing and watching a movie, just trying to relax for the night.  In fact I think ill go and do so now.  Talk to you soon,

Austin

PS. Conan Read This!

No comments: